SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Once upon a time in Hollywood
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Once upon a time in Hollywood Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Late to the party but really enjoyed it. Did not see the last 10 minutes coming but it was perfectly implausible.

Good entertainment and enjoyed the Pitt/DiCap interplay.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12402 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Is it on any streaming services yet?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
I watched this on Netflix and it was okay. It was definitely too long and could have easily had 45 minutes edited out of it. Like Tarantino’s last few movies it was enjoyable enough the first time but I have no particular interest in ever seeing it again.

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Is it on any streaming services yet?

you can stream it on Amazon for $5.
------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
We watched it this weekend. I liked it, my wife didn’t. I agree that a heavier hand could/should have been used in editing. Still, I was entertained and thought Tarantino’s fairytale ending was great.

I’ll admit to being a bit uncomfortable with Tarantino’s portrayal of Bruce Lee.

Posts: 13236 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post