SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mahk is back again, epic millennial ad (snowflakes don't watch)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mahk is back again, epic millennial ad (snowflakes don't watch) Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
My favorite one from Mahk so far. He is busting millennial balls!

https://youtu.be/15iLHlJPp_0

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed that and passed it along. Big Grin

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Wyatt Derp and Cock Holliday

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
Wyatt Derp and Cock Holliday

Beat me to it! I got coffee dripping out of my nose...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15207 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
"Oh my gaawd, what happened to generation Y"? Big Grin

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Very clever Wink

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
New one is up.

Posts: 2008 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
My favorite one is the discover card one. When he is reading the list of charges

"Replica of Tawm Brady's mouth....I mean, that's a little weird, but I get it...."

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
My favorite one is the discover card one. When he is reading the list of charges

"Replica of Tawm Brady's mouth....I mean, that's a little weird, but I get it...."

That and the Movantik commercial are my favorites.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I want more with snowflake ball busting. My goodness the one in the OP is epic.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
I thought the Bachelor one was fantastic. Loved him going full Masshole.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oh wow.

That made my day.
That is hilarious and dead on.
I will definitely pass these along.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post