SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Dark Matter on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dark Matter on Netflix Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
Anyone watching? Any good?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good show.

The creators of this show were the same guys who did the various Stargate series. Expect some familiar faces if you were a fan of those shows.

Sadly, Syfy pulled the plug abruptly at the end of season 3 without wrapping up plot lines.

Posts: 220 | Location: SE Pennsylvania | Registered: May 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
I didn't like the end of season 2, and didn't come back for season 3. Season one was good though.

Posts: 1997 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I thought Season 1 was very good. 2 and 3 were average but still worth watching.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Since you've already paid for it, it's worth watching. But to my mind, it's the most unoriginal, "we borrowed plot lines from everything" show I've ever seen. I was going to say, if you're a big sci-fi fan you can watch it and play "name the show/stolen plot twist" while you're watching. But I kept doing it, and I'm not even a big sci-fi fan.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I binged seasons 1 and 2 and eagerly awaited 3. I was a little let down by 3 and then again when they canceled it.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
In a way, it was good that it was cancelled because it was getting too complicated too quickly. I will say that seeing One die was a serious blow to me, but it lent the show an air of credibility because it seemed nobody would be safe.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post