May 31, 2018, 12:00 PM
Lord Vaalic
Dark Matter on Netflix
Anyone watching? Any good?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
May 31, 2018, 01:48 PM
sean7
Good show.

The creators of this show were the same guys who did the various Stargate series. Expect some familiar faces if you were a fan of those shows.

Sadly, Syfy pulled the plug abruptly at the end of season 3 without wrapping up plot lines.
May 31, 2018, 06:50 PM
Vgex
I didn't like the end of season 2, and didn't come back for season 3. Season one was good though.
May 31, 2018, 07:02 PM
rtquig
I thought Season 1 was very good. 2 and 3 were average but still worth watching.

Living the Dream
May 31, 2018, 08:11 PM
cas
Since you've already paid for it, it's worth watching. But to my mind, it's the most unoriginal, "we borrowed plot lines from everything" show I've ever seen. I was going to say, if you're a big sci-fi fan you can watch it and play "name the show/stolen plot twist" while you're watching. But I kept doing it, and I'm not even a big sci-fi fan.

May 31, 2018, 08:12 PM
Chowser
I binged seasons 1 and 2 and eagerly awaited 3. I was a little let down by 3 and then again when they canceled it.

Not minority enough!
May 31, 2018, 08:58 PM
Orguss
In a way, it was good that it was cancelled because it was getting too complicated too quickly. I will say that seeing One die was a serious blow to me, but it lent the show an air of credibility because it seemed nobody would be safe.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"