SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Iron Maiden - Book of Souls tour
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iron Maiden - Book of Souls tour Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Ya know, I'm just saying, when that square hammer song gets in your head, it's hard to get out!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Ya know, I'm just saying, when that square hammer song gets in your head, it's hard to get out!

I saw GHOST last night as their own headlining show. 2nd time I've seen them and they were phenomenal. They all have great stage presence and showmanship. Anyone that has a chance to see them, I highly recommend them.

Maiden is this coming Wednesday in Oakland. Really looking forward to seeing Ghost again and Maiden for the first time.

And yeah, I ended up pretty damn close, and is it odd that I find "Water" attractive without being able to see anything but her eyes, body shape and hands?

Water

Papa Emeritus III

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonATI
posted Hide Post

Posts: 429 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
This is stuck in my head!

https://youtu.be/VqoyKzgkqR4

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chach:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:

I saw GHOST last night as their own headlining show. 2nd time I've seen them and they were phenomenal. They all have great stage presence and showmanship. Anyone that has a chance to see them, I highly recommend them.

Maiden is this coming Wednesday in Oakland. Really looking forward to seeing Ghost again and Maiden for the first time.

And yeah, I ended up pretty damn close, and is it odd that I find "Water" attractive without being able to see anything but her eyes, body shape and hands?

Water

Papa Emeritus III

I had no idea water was female, and I was right there, I got some good photos, I promise I will post them when I host them! As cheesey as they are, I'm now a ghost fan!

Beth Greene

Picture of JasonATI
posted Hide Post
Saw them again last night in Lincoln, the seats were not as good as St Paul but the acoustics were a lot better. In St Paul you couldn't really hear Steve Harris' bass and here it all sounded really good.
Both bands put on a great show as was expected after the first time.

Posts: 429 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
I caught the show here in Dallas.
I even got a special Texas edition tee, which I stopped buying concert tee's a looooong time ago.

It was a great show.
I guess the last time I saw them was Powerslave.

Nice to know that they still hold their own.

Ghost was new to me and I am now a fan.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post