SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fargo Season 3 April 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fargo Season 3 April 19 Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted
FX, April 19, 9pm central (1 1/2 hours according to the guide listing) and again at 10:30 pm (Uverse)

Looks pretty good as usual

https://moviepilot.com/posts/4060182

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to it!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
awesome!!!

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I cannot wait! So far I like the second season the best.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it. Setting is here in Central MN. Of course, it's filmed near Calgary, so we'll get the mountains I've always wanted. Razz

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I love the series, both seasons were excellent. I love the concept of telling the story in 10 episodes, a mini series, if you will. Look forward to season 3.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Yes! I got excited when I saw the first advertisement for it. Can't wait. Big Grin

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen any previews yet, but really enjoyed the first 2 seasons. Will there be tie ins to the previous 2 seasons?

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Erick85:
Haven't seen any previews yet, but really enjoyed the first 2 seasons. Will there be tie ins to the previous 2 seasons?

See the link in my original post.

The show will take place in 2010.
There will be an older version of a Season 1 character appearing.
The season is set to tackle "selfie-culture."
There may be Big Lebowski references.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
One thing that defines Fargo (and I love) is the music. From the original movie to the latest trailers for season three the music is pure Fargo. I can be in the oher room and when this music hits I know what it's for. It just fits the storyline and characters so well.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really enjoy that program.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post