SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    3 minutes, 5 seconds of greatness from two comedy legends
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3 minutes, 5 seconds of greatness from two comedy legends Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Back to School"

My favorite line from Rodney: "Why don't you call me sometime when you have no class?"

Posts: 3214 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Love that movie! Big Grin Haven't seen it on in a while though.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
The Triple Lindy. What a dive.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post