SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Lieutenant Drebin tries to escape
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lieutenant Drebin tries to escape Login/Join 
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted
Lieutenant Drebin tries to escape. Big Grin

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Those were great movies. I loved the shower scene from the 2nd movie:

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love it!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love those movies, classics from my childhood.

Only problem with watching them now is watching OJ.

Posts: 5298 | Location: S.E. NC | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
God I love the Naked Gun Movies....

Probably the most accurate movies about police work...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I happened across Movieplex channel a few nights ago and they ran all of them back to back, no commercials or editing. I settled in for the evening laughing my ass off. Big Grin

Leslie Nielsen died in 2010. He is remembered for comedies like this, but not until 1980 (Airplane!) did he start doing comedy. Before that, starting in the 1950s, he played authority figures (for example the ship captain in Forbidden Planet) or villains of some sort. He was really good at the villainous roles.

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
They're hilarious movies. Here's my favorite scene:

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I'm a locksmith and I'm a locksmith."

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post