SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I've been traveling to exotic places, Baghdad, Mogadishu, Jacksonville, meeting new and exciting people.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I've been traveling to exotic places, Baghdad, Mogadishu, Jacksonville, meeting new and exciting people. Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
And killing them, I know, I saw your Instagram

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what was a special operative doing in Jacksonville?

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8335 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
what was a special operative doing in Jacksonville?

That's classified...

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Negasonic teenage what the shit??? That is the coolest name ever!

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Is that not a t-shirt? Is he a man among men?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I had another Liam Neeson nightmare. I kidnapped his daughter and he just wasn't having it. They made three of those movies. At some point you have to wonder if he's just a bad parent.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Looks ARE everything! Ever heard Dave Beckham speak? It's like he mouth-sexed a can of helium. You think Ryan Reynolds got this far on a superior acting method?

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Please don't make the super suit green... or animated! hahaha

After a brief adjustment period, and a couple of drinks, it's a face... I'd be happy to sit on.

Eek Big Grin

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post