SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ray Romano on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray Romano on Netflix Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted
I thought he was pretty funny on Netflix. Worth the watch IMO.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4014 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
we liked it as well
4 giggles ,4 laughs, two chortles, 4 big smile's

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54604 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
It was enjoyable. Very good.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Ok that was funny. It was fun, I felt like I was hanging out with him.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the opposite opinion. He seemed kinda forced and only somewhat funny. Really funny comedy specials seem hard to come by lately.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post