SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Creedence Clear Water Revival- Have you ever seen the rain?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Creedence Clear Water Revival- Have you ever seen the rain? Login/Join 
posted
One of my favorite songs and my favorite CCR song for sure. Enjoy.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

My favorite, Born on the Bayou:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f775c_KgXE0 

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Run Through The Jungle"

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, groovy-ass motherfuckers.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
A pretty good live set from 1970. They cover their hits in the first 30 minutes, then cut loose. Also, note the size of Doug Clifford's hi-hat cymbals.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
They do my favorite I Put A Spell On You

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
They do my favorite I Put A Spell On You

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xeXqtzusIU0" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Damn you, beat me to it.

Posts: 5100 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
His politics are stupid, but God, I love Fogerty and especially CCR.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Their version of Heard it Through the Grape Vine is my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXJQOWsp6f4

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too many great songs to mention. They were never my favorite band, but I couldn't count how many of their songs I like. That says a lot.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Quite a bit before my time, but I certainly do like me some CCR. Have you ever seen the rain is my favorite song of theirs, but enjoying the thread Big Grin

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stuck in Lodi again is one of my favorites. It was one of the first songs I learned to play on the guitar.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mekaus:
Oh yeah, groovy-ass motherfuckers.

Smile

Indeed. And that voice.

Big fan.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
All of the above listed are great. I also liked "Proud Mary" and "Long As I Can See The Light". Nice sax solo in the later.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
I was a big CCR fan. I remember seeing them in concert when I was still in high school.

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lot of good ones. My favotites were "Down on the corner" and "Looking out my backdoor". Of Fogerty's solo work, I like "Center field". Reminds me of my brief grade school baseball career .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
A lot of good songs from Fogerty & Company. I always liked Ramble Tamble from the Cosmo's Factory LP, and their version of Cotton Fields and Effigy from Willy and the Poor Boys LP. Always partial to the single: Sweet Hitch-Hiker.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post