SIGforum
Bruce Springsteen on Broadway

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/3490062154

December 24, 2018, 10:01 AM
Ronin1069
Bruce Springsteen on Broadway
Netflix - Bruce Springsteen on Broadway is amazing. Great stories and emotional music.

Yeah yeah, he’s a bleeding heart liberal but if you were ever a fan, let that go and enjoy the show.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
January 05, 2019, 02:01 PM
Ronin1069
Bumping this one time. If you were ever a fan, check it out.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
January 06, 2019, 10:14 PM
slabsides45
It's tough to let that one part go....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers
January 07, 2019, 12:50 PM
berto
It was a good show. Recommend if you're a fan of the music. Stripped down and heartfelt.
January 09, 2019, 11:30 PM
mlazarus
Hate his politics. Love his music. Really enjoyed the Netflix show and it didn't cost me $750. Very eye opening.

Ignem Feram
January 11, 2019, 04:43 PM
SHOOTIN BLANKS
Always liked him. Not a super fan, only saw him live one time. I thought it was a good production. He elaborated on his relationship with his father more than I had ever heard. Very humorous how he compared his early persona with the reality, as in not having his drivers license.