SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Did you bring a horse for me?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did you bring a horse for me? Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
Well...looks like we're...shy one horse.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21054 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
You brought two too many.

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
They were all alive until they met you, Frank.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw three of these dusters a short time ago. They were waiting for a train. Inside the dusters, there were three men.

So?

Inside the men, there were three bullets.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sincityboy
posted Hide Post
How can you trust a man that wears both a belt and suspenders? Man can't even trust his own pants.

Posts: 1046 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Such a good movie

"Do you only know how to play.....or can you shoot too?"

"Dyin ain't much of a livin...boy"

Posts: 316 | Location: West (By GOD) Virginia | Registered: November 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post