SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Rob Lowe must be desperate for money...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rob Lowe must be desperate for money... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
...'cause he's got a Reality TV show and now claims to have seen "Bigfoot" Roll Eyes

http://www.foxnews.com/enterta...ing-new-tv-show.html

GMAFB Roll Eyes You're old enough to know better, Rob. Damn.

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're searching for a wood ape and they find one but they have no pictures or video. I don't think that's ever happened before.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3522 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Based on the crap people will spend time watching, it's hard to believe even this hits a new Lowe.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
It's his side job here is his regular gig:

Posts: 22888 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...-like-encounter.html

At least he knows how this all sounds: admits the story makes him sound like a 'Hollywood kook'

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple of years ago, some Hollywood types thrashed around the Yoop in search of Bigfoot.
No luck. I think they did eat some Pasties though, so it all made for good TV.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16059 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Something tells me that if these clowns actually found Bigfoot, we wouldn't need to wait for their show to air to find out about it.

Posts: 2475 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

GMAFB Roll Eyes You're old enough to know better, Rob. Damn.

You think he learned something since those sex tapes with the underage girl?

Posts: 9491 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...-like-encounter.html

At least he knows how this all sounds: admits the story makes him sound like a 'Hollywood kook'

And just as I was thinking he might escape that fate.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7248 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SMH. I really like him in Code Black, too.

Posts: 630 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Ugh, first Les Stroud, and now Rob Lowe?? What the heck?

I'm still disappointed in Stroud for doing that. He was the one survival guy that I felt had credibility.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I think he is trying so hard to stay relevant just like all of Hollyweird.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3639 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
After about 6 gin and tonics, things got fuzzy and I saw bigfoot a number of times.

Quit Drinking.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4221 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This makes me sad.

When I was in college "about Last Night" (1986) was me and my group of friends (and we all still are) hands-down, most watched movie. Heck, we still can quote it ad nauseum.

Rob Lowe trying to get a paycheck. In fairness, he was, at his best, a pretty good actor.

Posts: 3535 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
I guess this is what happens to your career when you come out of the closet as a conservative in Hollywood.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post