SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    TV shows that lasted one season or less, which you wish would have been renewed?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows that lasted one season or less, which you wish would have been renewed? Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lord Vaalic said:
Cop Rock

Did you just slip that in there to see if we were paying attention? LOL

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
I second the Black Donnelly's. That and Vinyl on HBO.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm an old goat, and not much of a TV watcher these days; but to go back to the 80's..."Police Squad!" Lasted half a season.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The Finder and Chicago Code.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Life. By I may have had 2 seasons.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll second the "V" reboot from 2009. I really liked the show, and they left a ton of shit hanging.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Vegas (the one with Dennis Quaid)

Life on Mars

Ascension

The Brave (looks like it is one & done)

Better Off Ted

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Jack of All Trades, with Bruce Campbell. And a great intro, the likes of which we don't see anymore. I think you can find all the episodes on Ytube.

The second on my list would be Wonderfalls.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Green Highlander:
Vegas (the one with Dennis Quaid)

Life on Mars

Ascension

The Brave (looks like it is one & done)

Better Off Ted

Life on Mars.. Yes. I couldn't remember the name of that one. I enjoyed it

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
How the West was Won, with James Arness. There was a mini-series, then 2 seasons.

I don't know why none of them are ever re-run.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Life

The Good Guys

Cop Rock

I believe Life was 2 seasons but yeah, I really like it.
Really liked The Good Guys too.

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Yeah I looked it up, Life made it 2 seasons, I thought it was only one

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smith, CBS, 3 episodes in 2006, remaining episodes turned up online in 2007. Good cast. Virginia Madsen in particular.

Posts: 775 | Registered: June 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Outsourced. It was about an American transferred to manage a call center in India.

My favorite part was that there were a group that got the best accounts because they could mimic the best American accents. (Texan, Midwestern, and New York).

Loved that show.

Agreed!

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
The Finder

+1. Relatively family friendly, great storylines, you cared about the characters, and funny. Hard to replace Michael Clark Duncan, though.

Mine: Likely Suspects starring Sam McMurray.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bearcats.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Life

The Good Guys

Cop Rock

I thought Life was a really good show. It had potential.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndyRob:
Space Above & Beyond

Absolutely! I bought it on DVD a few year back and watched it again. I forgot how damned frustrating the cliffhanger is!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Wonderfalls
Firefly
John Doe

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGlord
posted Hide Post

Posts: 405 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post