SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    TV shows that lasted one season or less, which you wish would have been renewed?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows that lasted one season or less, which you wish would have been renewed? Login/Join 
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
The Good Guys. Funny cop buddy show.

Posts: 1839 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Wonderfalls
Firefly
John Doe

Forgot to add:

Studio 60 on Sunset Strip
Greg the Bunny

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Apparently the list has already been compiled (top 100).

https://www.ranker.com/crowdra...ason-cancelled-shows

One I saw that surprised me was the original Gidget with Sally Field. Eek
I read through the list. I loved "The Time Tunnel" - I was about 12 at the time. I didn't remember that it only lasted one season.

I watched "New Amsterdam" and liked it at the time.

some of the shows on that list were more than one season,,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Quark. Eight episodes.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Going back quite a ways, but "T.H.E. Cat" was a very interesting series with Robert Loggia in the 1960's.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060030/

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veteran of the
Psychic Wars
posted Hide Post
"SuperTrain," anyone? Big Grin

Posts: 1294 | Location: The end of the Earth... | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I'm racking my brain and can't recall the name of the series. One season only. Guy and gal investigators with a very nerdy computer geek that hung out in their office. I want to say it ran on FX, AMC, or USA but not sure.... I did post about it here on Sigforum but search doesn't go back that far sadly.

ADDENDUM: Well I'm nothing if not persistent. Kept trying different online searches and finally found it. Ran 10 episodes on TNT in 2013: King & Maxwell. Based on David Baldacci novels.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DGC951O/

Agree with many already cited especially Firefly. Then there's Extinct that ran only 10 episodes in 2017 on BYUtv and the earlier Fairly Legal with Sarah Shai on USA 2011-12.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Werewolf!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
The Night Stalker.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I am surprised "Seal Team" outlasted "The Brave." Neither is great but the latter was certainly more interesting than the former in my opinion.

I think having David Boreanaz gave ST the advantage, whereas The Brave had better action, better stories and better acting but no real star power to carry it.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cold Ass Honkey
Picture of Sig Vicious
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Never fully gruntled.

Posts: 2173 | Location: OR-ee-GUN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post