SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    TV shows that lasted one season or less, which you wish would have been renewed?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows that lasted one season or less, which you wish would have been renewed? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
again The Finder,
I had forgotten the name

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Keen Eddie - brash NYPD detective goes to London when one of his cases goes sour and remains to work with New Scotland Yard. Aired one season on Fox in 2003.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Yes! This was a great show

As was the black donnellys

Most of the shows on this list my wife and I watched

Pretty much if my wife and I like a show I know it’s not long for network TV

Thank God amazon, Netflix, and hbo put out such high quality stuff

quote:
Originally posted by SIGlord:
Almost Human

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
The Invaders.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
No Soap, Radio

Get a Life!

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
The Finder and Chicago Code.

And Mob Doctor

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonderfalls
Freaks and Geeks

Posts: 4273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Life on Mars. The American version.

Posts: 965 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
Keen Eddie again... I've bought the entire season DVDs twice...as I lent them to someone and never saw them again.

Featured a very young Sienna Miller.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1589 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Crime Story.

It actually lasted two seasons, but I really liked Dennis Farina in that show.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Kolchak The Night Stalker
The Prisoner

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Harsh Realm 1999-2000

The Lone Gunman 2001

Semper Fi

Michael

Posts: 1450 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Firefly (of course)
V
Flash forward

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3840 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Defying Gravity.

Interesting story and characters. Never looked to see if it was based on a book.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4779 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
While they claim three seasons, it was only 23 episodes.

Peaky Blinders was four seasons (so far), yet only 24 episodes, 6 per season. Frown

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
Crime Story.

It actually lasted two seasons, but I really liked Dennis Farina in that show.

Agreed. Can’t find it on Netflix etc.

Posts: 636 | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Caprica

Reverse story telling sometimes doesn't work.

Prehistory to Battlestar Galatica.

I think most BSG fans just couldn't follow it after BSG ending.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
The Sarah Connor Chronicles went two seasons, but I really wish it had gone longer. There was a lot of potential.

Posts: 3657 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Duke of Detroit
posted Hide Post
Terriers! I really thought that show had great potential. It starred Donal Logue. I read somewhere that the reason it failed was because of the title of the show. Roll Eyes

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas

Posts: 1047 | Location: Detroit, MICHIGAN | Registered: May 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Paul Sands, Friends and Lovers

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post