SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "See, that's federal property. This isn't.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"See, that's federal property. This isn't. Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
"This is L.A. This is my town. Out here you're a trespasser. Out here I can pick you up, burn your house, fuck your wife, and kill your dog. And the only thing that'll protect you is if I can't find you. And I already found you."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't understand how anybody can live at the beach. Those waves crashing and flopping all the time - drive me crazy.

I'm with you, Eddie. I like the sound of traffic when I'm sleeping.

I find it very peaceful. Most people do. I guess cops are just different.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8333 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
One of the most under rated movies ever.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post