SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    CBS All Access question.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CBS All Access question. Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted
Star Trek Discovery was not enough for me to shell out the money. I saw a trailer for the next round. Patrick Stewart reprising his role in Picard. This I want to see. Could I wait for the entire season to drop and pay for one month and watch it in that time? How does Access work?

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
You can do it exactly like that. In fact, they may offer the first month free to new subscribers, so you'd essentially pay nothing to watch that first season of Picard.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right now Discovery on CBS All Access is available at one time - now that they have all posted

Picard will likely be a weekly release.

If that happens wait till all are released

ETA - Discovery released weekly - that's why I think you would need to wait for all to release - see the Discovery release dates here

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Will any of this content be released on DVD at some later date?

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
Will any of this content be released on DVD at some later date?

I would say its very likely - as with Star Trek Discovery they released DVD and Blu Ray versions of season one - as found here for the media options

I didn't see a season 2 out yet so it could be much slower to release. I also believe DVD is picking up speed in being phased out as 4k is being adopted more and more - so with DVD, Blu Ray and also 4k media - one needs to go at some point.

Also check out the above link and see prices between blu ray and dvd - wow huge difference - streaming with their no commercial service is 9.99 not including any deals so definitely go streaming and save $ if you can

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post