SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Small Town Crime (movie worth checking out)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Small Town Crime (movie worth checking out) Login/Join 
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted
Watched this last night on Amazon (it is a rental) when I couldn’t sleep and really enjoyed it.

It was apparently one of those “festival” films that got rave reviews, but because it was a smaller film and not a blockbuster, didn’t get much of a general release

Kind of a Hell or High Water vibe....i think it would be enjoyable for fans of that movie

Plot synopsis, no spoilers: s disgraced small town cop tries to redeem himself after finding a murdered girl

Some of the actors you will recognize, but no one really big named is in it.

Give it a shot if you need something to watch. Hopefully you will enjoy it. Please post here if you do or don’t (so I know how off my taste in movie is Wink )

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kevbo,

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
The wife and I loved it. Small gem.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12107 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
This one, that you have to rent?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/vide...T87/ref=pd_cbs_318_1

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that’s it. Sorry I didn’t think but now realize saying amazon prime might make folks thinks it’s free

I did rent it

I was not disappointed

quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
This one, that you have to rent?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/vide...T87/ref=pd_cbs_318_1

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post