SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Project Binky – YouTube Brits totally build a Mini
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Project Binky – YouTube Brits totally build a Mini Login/Join 
posted
This is an ongoing series of two Brits literally building a Mini with a Toyota Celica 4WD power train. Just about everything is hand fabricated. The latest episode was number 17. The first post was in 2013. They post a new episode every 3-6 months

1st Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hCPODjJO7s

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Good stuff - enjoying it.

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
I discovered the series back in October. I've been hooked since.

I've seen some problem solvers, but those two are on another level, and I love their sense of humor. It's a fantastic watch from start to finish.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Amazing. I wish I had their skill set.

And their tools Eek

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post