SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Frank Bonner (Herb Tarlek) Has Died
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Frank Bonner (Herb Tarlek) Has Died Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted

Posts: 5620 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
I haven’t watched that show in close to 30 years. Even then it was reruns. That said even at 16-17 years old where I barely knew shit about shit, I understood He played the part of a tacky, chauvinistic and opportunistic salesman brilliantly. R.I.P. Frank Bonner.

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP Mr Bonner -- I hope he's with 'the Big Guy'

one of the gems from our younger years

funny thing -- when I was young Cincinnati seemed like this nice Midwestern town to live in. never thought I'd ever even visit there. (grew up in the South...)

in my young adult life I got the chance to take a temporary job posting there ... i remember thinking 'Cool ! I'll move to Cincinnati !'

lived there for just shy of a year. enjoyed it.

-------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
“It’s bad luck to take advice from a crazy person” : Herb Tarlek Smile

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
He was one of a kind. Fashion advice was that the belt had to match the socks.

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post