SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Internet streaming radio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Internet streaming radio Login/Join 
posted
Who else has a favorite radio stream that they listen to?
Here's mine:
https://live365.com/station/a19384

Bienvenue en Louisiane. All cajun...all zydeco....all the time .

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
They are local to me out of Philly, but I stream at work when I can:

88.5 WXPN/University of Pennsylvania

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am always open to some new internet radio stations

Just tuned in to your Zydeco station

I listen to various ones
Q95 a rock station out of Indy on I Heart Radio is a good one for me https://www.iheart.com/live/q95-901/

RC

Posts: 1938 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
iheart, listen to Ky Sports Radio out of Louisville 1080 am, Rush At noon at 102.5
cats basketball WVLK 630

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
KOOL 102.3 FM - They play the long version of American Woman, Come and Get Your Love, and American Pie.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
iheart

I was using iFart to listen to The Ticket (Dallas) on my iPhone but it was getting unbearable in that every time I stopped playback during commercials, or changed from phone speaker to bluetooth or earbuds, I'd have to sit through a commercial that I think iFart inserts. It's very awkward and just means you miss whatever happens during those seconds the commercial is playing.

I just downloaded the Sports Day app this morning and so far it seems to be much better.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rusbro,

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I used to listen to Bobby Bones 98 WSIX. Now I listen to audiobooks or iphone songs.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RC:
I am always open to some new internet radio stations

Just tuned in to your Zydeco station

I listen to various ones
Q95 a rock station out of Indy on I Heart Radio is a good one for me https://www.iheart.com/live/q95-901/
Plus The Bob and Tom show in the mornings. I listen daily.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
If you listen to Bob and Tom in the morning, you should have some toast...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
WPON Radio on TuneIn. Mondays at 4 P.M. Eastern the Twenty Grand Review show. Depending on the show it is a two or three hour long live studio production. Classic R&B/Soul music. Hosted by my friend David Washington. I have sat in the studio a couple of times.

David has a lot of experience and family history in the music industry. He also has a show on Saturday evenings at 5 P.M. Eastern on Internet station WMEL, same genre. That also lasts about two hours.

This one too:https://www.waamradio.com/the-bone-conduction-music-show-2/ With Thayrone. Also available on TuneIn. Rock, R&B, a bit of everything. And as a plus he is a staunch supporter of 2A.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post