SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Uh Oh, John Wick 3 is out next May!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Uh Oh, John Wick 3 is out next May! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
- announced on Twitter -

John Wick 4 - May 21, 2021

Any word on the title yet? I came up with "THE RETURN OF JOHN WICK - PISSED OFF. Razz

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Looks like my oldest and I will be attending tomorrow if I can get home early enough. (6:30 showing). Love the series!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Saw #3.

Loved #1. #2 was not bad but had a couple of weak plot points.

#3 I found somewhat monotonous and a stretch of the imagination. Maybe I was too tired to watch and enjoy it but I didn’t care for it much.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12712 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Available on Amazon Prime Video now.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I went to the local theater and saw it Thursday night. {YAWN} I'll be passing on #4 which they are obviously planning.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I see that in this film he gets good use of the dogs and even the horses kicked the stuffings out of a few of the bad guys. I'm thinking of contacting his agent about seeing if the Fuzz can audition for the upcoming John Wick 4 Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Got my copy mailed to me yesterday from Amazon. The wife and I watched it last night. This was my least favorite of the three.

The Japanese guy sitting there talking with a sword stuck all the way through his chest was a bit much. I mean, C'mon on. Razz

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5034 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it was my least favorite as well.

Worth watching but not as good as 1 & 2.

Obviously setting up for a #4.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/aN8wxQDqfRk

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought my copy today. I like them all. Just a fun way to pass a couple hours.

Posts: 6870 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I l’ve got a 4K/Atmos disc version coming this weekend from the rental place I use. I have read the review and the disc is exemplary with excellent PQ and Atmos sound. Looking forward to it arriving.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Watched it last night. Things were a bit ridiculous this time around.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Gonna have to disagree to the above. This was my favorite of the three films. Excellent fight choreography. The Mals were a nice add. 3 gun work by Keanu excellent as usual. Motorcycle chase was hilarious. Best reloads I have ever seen in a film. Will watch a second time before I mail it back as I have to see the dog work with Halle again. Looking forward to the 4th installment. Loved the scattergun scenes once they double backed for better ammo. I wish Rob Zombie’s best song would have played during that, it would have been perfect.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I rented it on Amazon last night. Kinda torn. In some ways I liked it better than 2. The scene in Casablanca where everyone had the same pistol....pretty awesome. The furry guided missiles were great. I also liked that a couple of times when the camera was on Halle, you could see Keanu wiping out guys in the background, and vice versa.

On the other hand, the Shinobis Ginsu two dudes, then Wick cuts the throat another, and not one person in the station bats an eye??? LOL

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I've never been more disappointed in a movie.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
The King only got 6 cuts...

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
I thought the 1st one was great. I did not care for 2 or 3.

If you are a superfan you can have your very own John Wick solid gold coin for $1,600 bucks!

https://www.apmex.com/product/...old-continental-coin

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1887 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Saw it this weekend. Pretty disappointed.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Saw it this weekend. Pretty disappointed.

We rented it last weekend and felt the same way. Oh well, at least we didn’t go out to see it.

Posts: 4983 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'd forgotten about this thread.

JW3, Parabellum, was on the list of movies offered on our flight to Europe. So I broke in my new noise-cancelling, over-the-ear headphones watching it. I figured it couldn't be worse than JW2.

The good news is the headhphones worked great!

The bad news is I was wrong about how bad the movie could be. JW3 sucked so badly I nearly quit watching it about 3/4 of the way through. I had this irrational hope that it would eventually have some acting. Some plot development that actually made sense. Some... something other than endless gratuitous bloodshed and killing.

My wife later asked me how it was. I told her she's lucky she hasn't seen it. "Remember how bad JW2 was?" I asked her. "Yeah," she replied. "JW3 is worse. Much worse." "Oh, never mind, then."

On a scale of 1-5 the most I'd give it is a 2, and that's being generous.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post