SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Uh Oh, John Wick 3 is out next May!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Uh Oh, John Wick 3 is out next May! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Would have been better if he used a random pencil on the guy in the library.

Posts: 1652 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Since I've been deemed the John Wick publicist for his training, I thought I'd take a moment and share this one too.
Based on a few of the comments I've read in this thread, I'm sure he's just going through the motions and nearly anyone who scoffs at his regime can of course duplicate the performance he shows.... Roll Eyes

There is an 8 second 'black screen' at 3:30 seconds. Let it run...part 2 is pretty cool too.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Don't want to say too much and give away any spoilers

What spoilers? Reeves kills bad guys and lives to make another sequel. Pretty simple Wink
I’m going this afternoon.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Don't want to say too much and give away any spoilers

What spoilers? Reeves kills bad guys and lives to make another sequel. Pretty simple Wink
I’m going this afternoon.

Ok, yes on a basic level.. Wick shoots a lot of people, the end.

But there are some story points that I don't want to ruin for anyone. It's a good movie, I just have some bitches.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Since I've been deemed the John Wick publicist for his training, I thought I'd take a moment and share this one too.
Based on a few of the comments I've read in this thread, I'm sure he's just going through the motions and nearly anyone who scoffs at his regime can of course duplicate the performance he shows.... Roll Eyes

There is an 8 second 'black screen' at 3:30 seconds. Let it run...part 2 is pretty cool too.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Xii9_oWQ7HY" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Cool video OP...don't mess with Keanu Reeves...saw the movie last night, so much action, including new stuff that I haven't seen before, you'll just have to go see it for yourself. Yeah the story is from the view point of a "retired" hitman who mourns for his wife, and the events keep unfolding one after another, so don't expect any major changes in the story line. I ran out of popcorn way before the middle of the movie, it was that entertaining...go JW.

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Reeves enjoys it? Like did he keep shooting/training after whatever movie (The Matrix?) first got him started.

I wish I had the time/money to do that. Looks like a shitload of fun. LOL Even w/o the cute training staff.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do... or do not.
There is no try.
Picture of fau
posted Hide Post
I just got back from seeing it. I thought it was really good. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Posts: 2736 | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Halle Berry's turn!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/xa2RJPrY2Og

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Saw it last night. Better than 2, I think, but still inferior to the original.

The action was good, with a better pace than 2, and there were some excellent easter eggs for those who have seen the whole series. There was a real dearth of true character development, though. Not that JW is a real cerebral franchise, but the first movie was decent from a character perspective. We got some backstory in 3, but nothing particularly deep.

I love how, as the movie goes on, all the red shirts who get killed get progressively heavier headwear, because they're all the same stunt guys. They start the first scenes getting killed bare-headed, then they end up in middle eastern head scarves, then full face helmets later on. Lol.

My only gun quibble (yes, I know it's JW) is that, if you know an assault team is rolling in heavy on you, why the hell are you taking a 9mm long gun? Dude, rifle? JW used ARs out the wazoo on past movies, but the TT product placement with the MPX was a little much.

And I chortled that every single BG in the Casablanca scene all conveniently used a G17 magazine for JW and Halle to reload from. Razz

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seen it,liked it and want more. It was pretty good and told more about the history of it all.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Well, that's humbling to see that Halle Berry shoots better than I do. Frown

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's interesting she's using a braced pistol mpx, figured they could afford the stamp.

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
Well, that's humbling to see that Halle Berry shoots better than I do. Frown

And dare I say it? She looks better doing it too! Big Grin

You kind of set that one up, like a tee ball stand. Wink

In all fairness, between the actual movie John Wick 3 and all her training videos, Halle/Sofia has replaced my perfect woman. My previous perfect woman was Mrs. Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) of the old British show, "The Avengers". Emma Peel held the title from when I first saw the show back in the 1960's as a wee young boy. Emma had martial arts and gun skills (such as they were back then) but Halle/Sofia has mad martial arts skills, gun skills (she was even picking up her brass in the above video), AND dog handling skills......Long may you reign Halle as Ms. Perfect Woman.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
There was a bunch of guns with braces. Some were on racks on the walls, and I think the High Table's assault team had those new MP5 pistol clones with braces. Could be wrong, though, since it was so dark.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
It's been a whole weekend. Can we talk spoilers, yet?

Not in this thread, I shouldn't think. Not unless Tommydogg adds a spoiler warning to the thread title, anyway.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:

And I chortled that every single BG in the Casablanca scene all conveniently used a G17 magazine for JW and Halle to reload from. Razz

Glad I wasn't the only one. I leaned over to my wife during that scene and commented the same as you.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Apmex did a run of gold and silver coins - just in case you wanted to start your own Wick barter system.

Gold one ounce coins are already sold out.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I give you:

John Wick 3/The Airsoft Edition!

2:16 mark: Only a woman in labor can almost know what it feels like when an airsofter takes a knee on a bb.

I thought this was pretty damn good.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
- announced on Twitter -

John Wick 4 - May 21, 2021

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post