SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yeah, sure, Thomas can raise a barn, but can he pick up a 7-10 split?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yeah, sure, Thomas can raise a barn, but can he pick up a 7-10 split? Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
God blessed my brother to be a good carpenter. It's okay.

Yeah, well, he blessed you, too, and I'll give you a clue what it is. It's round, it has three holes, and you stick your fingers into it.

You leave Rebecca out of this, mister!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
"Ooph! I think I tore my sack!"

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
You really jarred something loose, tiger.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
“Hi.”

“Hi.”

“Not you....Hi.”

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
“You’re driving a gravy train with biscuit wheels.”

“I offered him a job, a good job but did he take it? No the wimp is afraid of snakes!”

“That’s it you so of a bitch, your goin’ in my stew!”

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post