SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Deadpool, Wonder Woman actors funny twitter exchange
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deadpool, Wonder Woman actors funny twitter exchange Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
https://brobible.com/culture/a...ling-wonder-woman/3/

Ryan Reynolds defends Deadpool’s use of Wonder Woman’s move Big Grin

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
I really hate that kind of article format. Trying to figure out who sent what and in what order takes away any amusement or entertainment from the situation.

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Love Ryan Reynolds Big Grin dude was born to play deadpool.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post

Best thing from that link Wink

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
Love Ryan Reynolds Big Grin dude was born to play deadpool.

He was great in Safe House.

And, yeah mutedblade, I agree. She is something. Beautiful on the outside and, by all accounts, on the inside as well. What more could a fella want?

Posts: 20098 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post