SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Dead South: In Hell I'll Be In Good Company or White Man CAN Dance
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Dead South: In Hell I'll Be In Good Company or White Man CAN Dance Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted
Ok, saw this the other day and now I have an ear worm that won't go away.........watched it while tired and drinking; I have a banjo arriving tomorrow from Amazon. Big Grin

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ I enjoyed that and bought it! Thanks!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Happened across them a couple or three months ago while streaming and searching Amazon Music to hear their idea of what constitutes country music. Good stuff nonetheless, The Dead South.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm also a fan of their unplugged "Bastard Son".

Posts: 780 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
I like the music, but I wouldn't call that "dancing."

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
My ears are bleeding now, thanks. That was terrible.

Here is a kid with a big future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkeBNVAGnhI

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10473 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
My ears are bleeding now, thanks. That was terrible.

Here is a kid with a big future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkeBNVAGnhI

For me your selection made my teeth ache. I like steel guitar but only in small doses. See if you like either of these and see if we can meet in the middle. Big Grin

Or this one:

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Darrel Scott wrote that song.

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post