SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Did you see the new (2018) X-Files commercial?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did you see the new (2018) X-Files commercial? Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted
I didnt even know this was a thing. Not a reboot nor a prequel, but a continuation / new episodes with Mulder, Scully, Skinner, maybe more. Looks pretty cool.

Duchovny is looking a bit long in the tooth / his age, for the first time I've noticed.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Duchovny is looking a bit long in the tooth / his age, for the first time I've noticed.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Nice.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Season 10 started in 2016. Season 11 is 2018.

I think season 9 was 2002.

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’m so stoked for the X Files to be back, you don’t know!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
I read that Gillian Anderson didn't want to return, but will do one more season it seems.

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.

Posts: 1671 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post