SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Last Full Measure trailer: Vietnam War film
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Last Full Measure trailer: Vietnam War film Login/Join 
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Yes that does look good.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I am gonna go see that!

HK Ag

Posts: 3495 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll certainly be watching this movie when it comes around here.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
The wife and I saw this movie yesterday and thought it was very good.

Posts: 1198 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it one of those limited theaters only films? It has not been around here (Davenport IA) yet. It is playing in Freeport and Peoria IL.

IIRC, nationwide release was Jan 24, I was hoping it would be showing here by now.

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Didn’t know about this movie but stumbled upon it the evening on Prime. Wow. If this one doesn’t touch you you’re dead. Excellent. Just excellent.

And of all days to watch it...

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Theaters are closed here in NJ. I really hope I get a chance to see it. Looks really good.

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
Theaters are closed here in NJ. I really hope I get a chance to see it. Looks really good.

I doubt you'll see it in a theater. Nationwide release was Jan 14 but it never reached our 15 screen complex here (Davenport IA).

Its limited release does not appear to be connected to the corona virus. It's as if someone decided it was not going to be a big money maker and pulled it from the big screens.

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Or they got offered a streaming deal that allowed for a limited theatrical release in order to qualify for awards consideration, but then was a streaming exclusive.

That's becoming more common these days.

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post