SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Last Full Measure trailer: Vietnam War film

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Last Full Measure trailer: Vietnam War film Login/Join 
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted

Posts: 10262 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Yes that does look good.

Posts: 1497 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
I am gonna go see that!

HK Ag

Posts: 2502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll certainly be watching this movie when it comes around here.

Posts: 4203 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wife and I saw this movie yesterday and thought it was very good.

Posts: 352 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it one of those limited theaters only films? It has not been around here (Davenport IA) yet. It is playing in Freeport and Peoria IL.

IIRC, nationwide release was Jan 24, I was hoping it would be showing here by now.

Posts: 14249 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post