SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Expanse has been canceled...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Expanse has been canceled... Login/Join 
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
I'm so friggin happy that Amazon picked it up. Good sci fi is rare these days and this is a hell of a good show.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post
I thought this thread deserved resserection, since season 4 is just over a month from release on Prime.

Supposedly, season 5 is already being worked on.

Anyone seen the trailers yet? Pretty badass!!

https://youtu.be/9LrZiNOvp_c

https://youtu.be/u05lcUixKlM

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, they greenlit S5 before 4 was even released.

Great show, I've watched S1-3 several times now - it's that good IMO.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am really looking forward to this! Heck, even my wife is excited to see this coming out next month. We've really enjoyed the first three seasons.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
The thread title scared me. I thought it was cancelled again! Currently reading through the books now, but only on the second one. Seen all episodes of the show so far. Big fan.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post