SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netflix "Altered Carbon" 2-2-2018

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix "Altered Carbon" 2-2-2018 Login/Join 
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted

Posts: 3100 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Looks cool. I'll give it a shot

Posts: 6573 | Location: Bristow, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Very Blade Runner-esque. Looks awesome to me!

Posts: 22233 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Could be interesting. Good new sci fi is always a good thing

---------------------------------
- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"

Posts: 7298 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite books. If it is half as good as the book, it should be a home run for Netflix.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 2347 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Wow. Netflix is really stepping it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Totus Tuus

Posts: 4119 | Location: Philadelphia, Pa | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dozer:
One of my favorite books. If it is half as good as the book, it should be a home run for Netflix.

dozer

This +1

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA
Member Washington Arms Collectors
The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with.'

Posts: 473 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post