SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone have an Incredibles 2 review?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have an Incredibles 2 review? Login/Join 
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed, but 3/4 the movie of the original. You are familiar with the characters, you got a hint at JackJack.

The first was just so original, and this one... just isn't.

Still, worth a visit to the theater, as that is where it is meant to be seen.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
We took the kids to the drive in last week and saw it. It was pretty good...the Jack-Jack/Raccoon scene was great. But it was nowhere near as good as the first. When we left, my 10 yo said he like it, but that it was really predictable. I'd concur with that.

And yes, the animated short at the beginning was terrible....and gave the little kids nightmares.

I'd give the movie itself a solid 3/5.

Posts: 8417 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Took the kids this last Monday. I'll agree with several others....it is as good as the original, I thought. Well worth seeing in theaters.

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I just rented this on iTunes and absolutely loved it!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
My nephew picked it up on redbox last night. I laughed so hard my wife had trouble hearing the dialogue (thank God for captioning).

It was worth the 13(?) year wait for this sequel, which I thought was better than the original (and that's saying a lot). It was hilarious, well-written, and involved all the characters in meaningful ways.

It was probably the best movie I've seen all year.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
If you have Prime you can rent it today for $3. You have 30 days to watch it

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post