SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Videos that make you go Whaaaaaaaat th'.......... NSFW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Videos that make you go Whaaaaaaaat th'.......... NSFW Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
4 minutes and 6 seconds of my life I'll never get back. WTF was that all about?

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
4 minutes and 6 seconds of my life I'll never get back. WTF was that all about?

Partying with Shephard Smith?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those NEA conventions are even crazier than I imagined!

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
Is he trying to tell me something?

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
80s music videos at their finest. Their music was used in films including "Gotcha" and again later in "Doomsday" with the scrumptious Rhona Mitra.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
80s music videos at their finest. Their music was used in films including "Gotcha" and again later in "Doomsday" with the scrumptious Rhona Mitra.

Don't forget Body Double with Melanie Griffith.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Oldie but a goodie...

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfY1lfFu8j8

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that is amazing!

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post