SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    John Wick 3: Parabellum trailer is out
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Wick 3: Parabellum trailer is out Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Great pics!

I am so excited I cannot stand it.

Love that they are adding Halle Berry.

The use of the Sinatra music was really cool.

It is Andy Williams singing. Frank's version does not have the "march into hell for a heavenly cause" lyrics.......I also googled it and verified it was Andy Williams singing. Big Grin

I fully expect to hear Frank Sinatra's "My Way" playing at the end of the movie. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jsbcody,

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post

who else got the Sig Email blast, flexing their wonderful marketing skills by bragging that the MCX and 365 are in JW3?

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Keanu Reeves training with Taran Tactical:

So is Keanu Reeves pretending to be John Wick or is John Wick pretending to be Keanu Reeves? Big Grin

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:

who else got the Sig Email blast, flexing their wonderful marketing skills by bragging that the MCX and 365 are in JW3?

The article from Sig Sauer contains a precious gem, the "P226" from Mission Impossible. Big Grin

Posts: 184 | Registered: September 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gocad:
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:

The article from Sig Sauer contains a precious gem, the "P226" from Mission Impossible. Big Grin

I didn't know they had a P226 with a paddle mag release. Wink

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
So is Keanu Reeves pretending to be John Wick or is John Wick pretending to be Keanu Reeves? Big Grin

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...uTjN_0&feature=share

This is JJ Reeves of TFB TV. Quite a character himself.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
So this is what we’ve come to? Product placement and “news” about what firearm an actor uses in a movie? Oh well, at least it is in 9mm Major...

John Wick 3 Pistol Announced: Taran Tactical STI 2011 Combat Master

https://www.thefirearmblog.com...-2011-combat-master/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
I'm not encouraged by the addition of Halle Berry. However, it still looks entertaining.

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post