SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What are you watching?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you watching? Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Currently watching "Altered Carbon" on Netflix.

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NCIS, FBI, SEAL Team, Gotham, NCIS LA, and Naked and Afraid.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
I don’t watch network tv. I work midnights, so my tv watching is limited.

I watch old movies on TCM. One of the cable stations runs re-runs of Stargate, Babylon 5 and Outer Limits.

On Saturday, I’ll watch Svengoolie if it’s a halfway decent movie. This same channel shows Lost in Space and Star Trek.

And yes, I’m a Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead watcher!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Steve in PA,

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3436 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I've been watching all the Roger Moore James Bond movies on Netflix. Currently watching 'The Spy Who Loved Me'. Good times.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Currently rewatching Last Kingdom on Netflix. Wife punked out on me for the first watch through and now wants to watch it. Its even good on a rewatch.

I was enjoying the Orville but I think its off season now. Same for Brooklyn 99.

On the Youtubes (yeah, I know) I've been enjoying C&Rsenal.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

Thats a great show.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

Thats a great show.

Agreed. Has Season 2 been announced yet??

Right now, the only 2 things I'm watching are the end of the regular hockey season, anxiously hoping my Bruins can do something this year past round 2 in the playoffs. AND...I'm binge-watching Game of Thrones for the second time eagerly awaiting the final season.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Have been binge watching Game of Thrones. Finally made it through the first episode of season seven.

Binge watched Altered Carbon

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
started watching Firefly since I've not seen it.

Couldn't get into it, so I'm watching a selection of 1945 to 1955 Film Noir which have been discussed in other threads.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Last Man Standing (S6)
Rules of Engagement (S7)
Community (S1 - Have never seen the show)
Game of Thrones (S4 - Third play through of entire series)
Friday Night Lights (S4)

quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
started watching Firefly since I've not seen it.

Couldn't get into it ...

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
NCISLA, NCIS and Seal Team, that's it! And Seal Team starts getting old after 4 or 5 episodes.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Been watching HBO's offering of "The Case Against Adnan Syed" Had listened to the story on NPR's Serial and it's nice to put faces with the voices.

Also rewatching The Sopranos via Amazon. I've noticed they've cut a fair amount of scenes for some reason.

Looking forward to the new season of Bosh on Amazon, GOT and Chernobyl on HBO

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
currently watching Yellowstone on the Paramount app.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Binge-watched over the last three nights the third season of Santa Clarita Diet on NetFlix. Sure, it's mindless, macabre fun, but it's relatively funny and clever mindless fun, which is more than can be said about 99.5% of broadcast series. All three seasons have been pretty good...if push came to shove, I guess I kinda preferred the first season, but this third season did seem to be a bit more entertaining than the second season.

Speaking of Netflix's series, can't wait for the third season of Ozark, which is supposed to be appear later this year...second only to Breaking Bad as my favorite drama series of all time.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
I actually "fancy" some of these Brit shows.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6005 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I tried Altered Carbon last night. Doesn't get any points for originality. Way too many similarities to Blade Runner.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I'm up to episode 6 of Ozark.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
i have the gaydar ...

stop. what is the korean day of independence?

- Kim's Convenience

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Any Police/Detective drama from the UK on 123movies.to my MAC is Bullet proof to hackers.
Smile

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2255 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Finished "The Night Manager". Solid B+.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3619 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post