SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What are you watching?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you watching? Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I always feel like, somebody's watching me...

Mayans
Kindig It - Bitchin Rides
Street Outlaws NoPrep Kings
Archer
Various Movies

Posts: 23239 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The new series of The walking dead.

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Started Burn Notice.
Travelers
Black Mirror
Another Life
I'm trying to bet through Altered Carbon, but damn its brutal.
Killing Eve
Probably a couple of others I can't think of right now.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Below Deck on Bravo. Love the scenery and the funny drama!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
The Killing is great! At first I thought Joel Kinnaman’s character would be irritating and one note but I grew to love him.

I just finished Hannah on Prime and it has Kinnaman and Mirielle Enos in it too in a little Killing reunion. It’s based on the movie of the same name and pretty good.

I’m watching Working Moms on NF right now as some lighter fare and finding it hilarious.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Sopranos. On season 4. Never watched it before.

Just started season 5 of Peaky Blinders too

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was doing Midsomer Murders on NF until they took it off on 10-1.
Lots of very posh Brits screwing and killing each other. A full size double barrel shotgun is popular for the task.
Great show, if you can find it.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Just started season three of Goliath.
Also in the last stretch of Haven.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brooklyn 99

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
The wife and I are working our way through all 4 seasons of Downton Abbey on Amazon prime. I didn’t expect much but am actually enjoying it.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I just finished season 5 of Peaky Blinders. Excellent again. I just wish they produced more than 6 episodes per season. Also just finished a binge rewatch of Breaking Bad, and await the Breaking Bad movie about Jesse post Breaking Bad. Then I watched Unbelievable, which I thought was a very good series. I also took in the movie The Lincoln Lawyer, having read every single one of Connelly's books. Just started on Shooter, a multi-season show with Bob Lee Swagger as the protagonist. I am also looking forward to November and the next season of Jack Ryan.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Just finished up Goliath. Will probably start Peaky Blinders next week. Succession tonight.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Finished Goliath, excellent. It helps that one of my favorites is Dennis Quaid.

Started Peaky Blinders season 5 and enjoying it.
Working moms was entertaining.
Derry Girls was hilarious.

Gave up on The I-Land, Hap and Leonard, TWD after season 7, Lilyhammer season 2, Outlander and Carnival Row

Posts: 5301 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
We've been watching Queen of the South, and have enjoyed it. About narcotics and cartels, pretty graphic at times but entertaining.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Finishing up Goliath tonight and will then either watch the last season of American Horror Story or start Peaky Blinders.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
NHL (overrides everything else)
Young Sheldon
Chicago Fire
Chicago Med
The Walking Dead (don't judge me!! Big Grin)
The Talking Dead
The Last Ship
House
Wings (comedy, not documentary) on DVD to get ALL episodes...some missing on Amazon Prime
The Big Bang Theory (when I can catch it)

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Succession is amazing.
Just finished Season 2 of Mindhunter, which hits close to home as an Atlanta native.
Have tried watching The Deuce and it is ok but doesn't really grab me.
Will be watching Peaky Blinders 5 soon. Fantastic show.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
The wife and I are working our way through all 4 seasons of Downton Abbey on Amazon prime. I didn’t expect much but am actually enjoying it.

I'm finally watching that too, but I believe there are six seasons. Really enjoying it!

I also follow Bosch, Ozark and Jack Ryan

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
I tried Altered Carbon last night. Doesn't get any points for originality. Way too many similarities to Blade Runner.

started it this week, just finished episode 2,

and agreed, very similar to Bladerunner, which is ok

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Rewatching Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post