SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Why did Bud go back with Sissy when he had Pam?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why did Bud go back with Sissy when he had Pam? Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
Pam is way hotter, sophisticated, and her daddy had money so in essence Bud would be rich one day. Pam has a nice “uptown” high rise apartment, and money, did I mention she had money? And Pam was having shirts made for Bud, basically treating him extremely well. She also wasn’t trying to be a man by riding the damn mechanical bull. The minute Sissy had a chance she was banging a convict. That should tell you that you made a mistake right there Bud.

Someone tell me where I can find a Pam. Hot young lady who treats me nice and spends money on me? I’m ready!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12558 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
[Arnold Schwarzenegger] You should not drink and post [/Arnold Schwarzenegger]

Posts: 107233 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Man that movie is so eighties! HeeHaw urban cowboy!!

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
[Arnold Schwarzenegger] You should not drink and post [/Arnold Schwarzenegger]

Stone cold sober post. Was meant to be a joke. Film was on yesterday.

Posts: 12558 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Pam looked pretty high-maintenance to me Razz

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He was lookin for love in all the wrong places!

Posts: 1217 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Some where some guy was sick if Pam's shit.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
That Ratso Rizzo always gets to me.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
Pam looked pretty high-maintenance to me Razz

High maintenance ladies don’t date dudes who live in trailers Wink

posted Hide Post
you can take the man out of the trailer -- but you can't take the trailer out of the man...

Leopards and their spots, etc.

pretty cool movie in a nostalgic way.

---------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
That Ratso Rizzo always gets to me.

I see what you did there . . . right? Big Grin

Posts: 3487 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post