SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    A Bugs Bunny cartoon - not very PC...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Bugs Bunny cartoon - not very PC... Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
...but I got a laff out of it. Smile

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/iMZfCar-Ks8

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I gotta burn my boots, they touched Yankee soil

idem ea dixit

Posts: 1390 | Location: Daphne, AL | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you cannot laugh at the absurdities (well truths also Wink ) of Bugs Bunny and his associates you have a problem or a stick up your backside!

Jim

Posts: 1344 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
'Banned' cartoons are some of my favorites.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I love that these are on utube, my 5 yo loves them.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
If you think that one is "un-'PC,'" you should see ones like All This and Rabbit Stew, one of the Censored Eleven.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
You ain't justa whistlin' Dixie! Eek No disrespect is intended to anyone, but I think this shit is very funny. I was 16 years old before I found out that 'damn' and 'yankee' were two separate words. Big Grin

(Incidentally, I grew up in East TN and know how to pronounce 'Elizabethton'.)

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I always liked 'Bushy Hare', and saw it on TV several times as a kid. Evidently, now it gets culled from DVD collections, and you can't hardly find it anywhere. It has an aboriginal character that some people apparently find disrespectful.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ifv-3aSEckA

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post