SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Kelly's Heroes on TCM Now!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kelly's Heroes on TCM Now! Login/Join 
posted
It's a Clint Easrwood World War II double feature tonight on Turner Classic Movies. Where Eagles Fare follows Kelly's Heroes. Sorry about the short notice. I just stumbled upon it myself.

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I just turned it on and was going to post.

What an incredible cast.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I might add that you should look over TCM’s broadcast schedule for the next 24 hours +, you’re likely to see one or more that you’d like to record.

Posts: 13233 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watching it now. I love this movie, never get tired of watching it.

Posts: 2225 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks like tomorrow night's double feature will also be equally entertaining, The Great Escape followed by The Bridge On The River Kwai.

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Woof woof! That's my other dog impression.... Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Good movie and good story.

Unfortunately, I can't stand Donald Sutherland and his portrayal of a rather goofy beatnik sort of fellow 15-20 years before beatniks became a thing, really kind of ruined the movie for me.

Couldn't stand him in M*A*S*H either.

Posts: 20077 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post