Notify
Tools

Album Cover Art Login/Join 
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
First LP I bought with my chores earnings and saved up allowance :

OMG, do I remember this album cover from my youth. My father had this in his collection.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1598 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
I’ve got another album that’s supposed to come in today. It’s a 180 g reissue from “master recordings.” I’ve put up 4 albums, but I’m not satisfied yet, maybe this new one will complete the picture. If it looks right, I’ll post it.

Well, the record store didn't put the order for the album in yet. I was going to pay almost $10 more to buy locally, but now they're saying "next week." I cancelled and ordered from Amazon. The album is "Kiko" from Los Lobos; absolutely one of my 10 favorite albums of all time. I also think it will look good on the wall.

Here's what the display looks like right now. Kiko will probably go up in place of JJ Cale's "Naturally" album (seated raccoon). That one is a bit worn looking.

Posts: 13239 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
ALL of Blue Oyster Cult's album covers.

Rush - Fly By Night

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
SRV - In Step

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
SRV - In Step

Yeah, that’s a cool picture

Posts: 13239 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post