SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Uncharted fans, step inside please.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Uncharted fans, step inside please. Login/Join 
posted
https://youtu.be/v5CZQpqF_74

If news of the movie plans disappointed, here is what you wanted in the first place. Click it. It's worth it. Also if any of you haven't played uncharted on PS3/4 choke yourself but for the love of God do it after you've played the series. And the Last of Us.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quiet observer
posted Hide Post
Looks great. Hopefully they can get a full movie made.

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 985 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjvgnslngr:

It would be amazing with the right cast and director.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Is this the movie yall were hoping for? I know nothing of the original work.

Posts: 11158 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Well that looks horrible. Mark Walberg as Sully???? Jesus. A Drake who acts like he is 14. Jesus. A horrible choice for music (love the song totally wrong for this). Jesus!!

Well yeah this is gonna be shit. The Fillion fan movie is WAY BETTER!!!!

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
In case it didn’t come across………JESUS!!!! Frown Eek

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh look, they created precisely what I didn't want and was afraid they would create. What a shame.

All actors I like in appropriate roles mind you but what a strange idea.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
All actors I like in appropriate roles mind you

Right. I have no problem with Walburg or Tom Holland. I quite like them both when cast in proper roles…….this ain’t that…….at all……… not even a little bit.

But like you I knew what we were going to actually get and knew it would be horrible.

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I guess Nathan Fillion pissed someone off.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
He's 50 years old. He might just be too old if they wanted to start a movie franchise.

Posts: 11158 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
Originally posted by jjvgnslngr:

It would be amazing with the right cast and director.

-Rob

Fucking hell. I hate Hollywood.

What a complete load of garbage this looks like.

So much potential for a decent franchise and this is the bullshit they produce?

Dammit. Mad

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post