SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    helicopter aviation buffs -- Apache Warrior documentary-- streaming on Amazon Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

helicopter aviation buffs -- Apache Warrior documentary-- streaming on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
posted
I am former Army - not an aviator - but found this interesting. Does a good job going into the field of Army attack aviation during the initial ground war into Iraq in 2003.

Currently streaming on Amazon.

------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
link?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.amazon.com/Apache-...words=Apache+Warrior

"Editorial Reviews
“Apache Warrior” is a feature-length documentary that puts the viewer in the cockpit of an Apache helicopter during one of the most intense missions in aviation history. Telling the story of an elite U.S. Army Aviation Squadron, this film highlights the adaptability, courage and selflessness of Apache pilots and their crews as they launch an attack during the initial surge into Iraq in March, 2003. The mission unfolds in near real time as these heroic soldiers fight to stay alive. The film is a Strong Eagle Media production, in association with A. Smith & Co. Dox and Mechanical Dragons."

---------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I found it. Thanks for the heads up.

Intense!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Hmph!

Apache.. Razz Big Grin

I'll try and check it out though.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
The female LT came off as incredibly inept. Only there for the college, not an ounce of warrior spirit and doesn't know her ass from her elbows. A shame. (asking if she can shoot the gun... really? Bitch, your are getting shot at, of course you can shoot the damn gun."

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post