SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What do you wear to bed?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you wear to bed? Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
I was watching The Thin Man movies and noticed Dick Powell's pajamas: I haven't worn pajamas since I was a kid. (Also noticed Myrna Loy quite a bit, but that's beside the point.)

Question:
What do you wear to bed?

Choices:
Nothing
Shorts
Shorts and t-shirt
Pajamas
Other - please specify

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
I was gonna say "a smile" but that was in my youth. Now it's usually shorts and shirt.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Just my drawers. No t-shirt.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Deez.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I survived a total loss (and nearly lost myself) house fire which broke out while I was sleeping. The time it took to find my clothes almost snuffed me. I now sleep in my skivvies but make damn sure my pants, shirt and shoes are right beside the bed.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Depends on the season / weather.

That said once I retired, my muscle mass started to disintegrate due to age, and my health deteriorated, I was reminded of the old adage about wearing good underwear in case you had to be hospitalized. Same applies for nightwear.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Boxers and tshirt. Flip flops bedside.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Just my underwear, no shirt.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Myself, out. It's at least a good 20 steps from the couch to the bed...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
nekked in the warmer months. Colder months, a tshirt and something on the bottom...
usually lose fitting boxer underwear which I keep around specifically as nightwear. M'lady follows suit.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Nothing. I can't stand anything restrictive when I sleep. I also can't stand jewelry or a watch at any time.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uniform pants, belt and combat shirt. I just have to throw on boots and body armor and I'm ready!

Wink

Just shorts, if something goes down at O'dark thirty (HD , fire or other emergency), I don't wanna just be in my underwear.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
If by shorts you mean boxers. Then shorts it is.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5149 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Being a lover of THe Thin Man movies, all 6 or 7 of them, and Myrna,,, you meant William Powell.
Underwear it is. Unless really cold and then I might wear some long johns.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Yeah, dat whut I meant...William. Razz

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

An oversized t-shirt (Fruit of the Loom cheapo).

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Only boxer briefs year round.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
a smile, if I'm lucky.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Whatever shirt I wore during the day (unless it stinks), and no shorts.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Boxer chorts and a tee shirt. Long sleeved tee in winter.

Posts: 26894 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post