SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I want it wall to wall with John Daniels...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I want it wall to wall with John Daniels... Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted
Uh. Don't you mean uh Jack Daniels?

He may be Jack to you son but when you've known him as long as I have.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
I'll give you two. You can dance the tango and drive a Ferrari better than anyone I've ever seen.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Well, gentlemen! When the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay. Here's Charlie facin' the fire and there's George hidin' in Big Daddy's pocket. And what are you doin'? You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post