SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Randolph Scott on TCM
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Randolph Scott on TCM Login/Join 
posted
If you are a fan of the Scott horse operas, TCM has them on all night tonight.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16087 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Randolph Scott was always one of my favorites. I have the book, "Whatever Happened to Randolph Scott" written by his son. Good read. One part I remember was the story that, in the fifties, Scott always drove a Thunderbird, though he could afford a Mercedes. He wanted his car to be made in America.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
"You'd do it for Randolph Scott!"

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

Not that there's anything wrong with that... Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:

Not that there's anything wrong with that... Big Grin

His son actually addresses that rumor in his book. Says it's total BS.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post