SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fear The Walking Dead new season.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fear The Walking Dead new season. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
I thought tonight's episode was damn good. I am enjoying the John Dorie character, an honorable cowboy.

Same here. Already think this season is far an away better than last season of TWD. Of course, it wasn't that hard to do.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
It Jenny and Forrest during the zombie apocalypse. Big Grin

Posts: 2640 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
The only part of Sunday's episode that didn't do it for me was the walkers' strange attraction to the hole in the fence. Didn't make any sense to me in the TWD canon. The hole wasn't making noise, it wasn't bright or flashy, and it wasn't moving.

Maybe I missed something.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by g8rforester:
The only part of Sunday's episode that didn't do it for me was the walkers' strange attraction to the hole in the fence. Didn't make any sense to me in the TWD canon. The hole wasn't making noise, it wasn't bright or flashy, and it wasn't moving.

Coulda been the ones in the car below making all the noise?

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
quote:
Originally posted by g8rforester:

Coulda been the ones in the car below making all the noise?

YES!!!

I remember that now!!!

Thanks. It was really bothering me.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
We were out if the country for a couple of weeks, just caught up tonight. I'm pretty sure I saw a dumpster!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
We were out if the country for a couple of weeks, just caught up tonight. I'm pretty sure I saw a dumpster!

She's dead, said goodbye on the follow up "Talking Dead". I never liked her sour arse but whatever the show was built on is pretty much gone. The whole Dead franchise needs an intervention or a mercy killing.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
FTWD was back last night. Looks like everybody is fractured! They could have done a lot better with the hurricane though! A lot better!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And what's up with the washed out color?

I fast forwarded through most of it again, only watching the parts with Strand and Alicia.

Posts: 15 | Registered: April 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Loved the San Antinio Split tonight!

Beth Greene

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Frickin' Dwight. Roll Eyes
That seems pretty desperate, the franchise is floundering. It all seems like an inside joke, demanding a commitment from the viewers that offers no benefit.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
If anybody is still watching, this show has turned beyond stupid. I think all the characters need to get bit and end it!

Beth Greene

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
It's more character development now, and not the action series of the earlier seasons. I guess that's the only place to go now that the series is "mature".

Like last week's touching love story, which was not to be in the end. I did like the way it all happened in a shopping mall, an obvious homage to George Romero's original Dawn of the Dead.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
I still watch both series, but man....they really have these people doing some stupid crap.

I mean, stop trying to save the world!!! They get themselves into more crap by trying save everyone. Worry about your freaking selves! You barely have enough supplies to make life somewhat bearable. Be happy with that!

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3436 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I still watch both, cant give up and will watch the next spinoff. I have my doubts about the Rick movies ever coming out, but I keep watching.

Beth Greene

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
I still watch both, cant give up and will watch the next spinoff. I have my doubts about the Rick movies ever coming out, but I keep watching.

**sigh** yep...
That said, AMC Sunday night is just sad right now.

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
RIP Max Headroom!

Beth Greene

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
For those lagging behind "Fear the Woking Dead", here's a courtesy listing for the last couple shows --

9-1: "I Didn't Know You Were Chewish"
9-8: "They Chewt Horses, Don't They?"

You're welcome. Smile

Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I have completely given up on this show. This year was just too over the top with the ..we have to save everybody whether they want us to or not.

The show has been going down hill since the mom died.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
SEASON FIVE FINALE: Oh no! Is Momo no mo?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post