SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fear The Walking Dead new season.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fear The Walking Dead new season. Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
3rd episode new season. Didn't see that coming.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Me neither...

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife doesn’t really care for these zombie shows. But even she was shocked by tonight’s episode.

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I guess we know who the special guest will be on tonight's Talking Dead.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
If true I have to guess the actor had better offers.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Wife and I were watching the episode, she just getting over being grossed out by the deer scene (which pleased me greatly to see that particular douchenozzle die), when it happpened outta the blue. WHA??? Never woulda guessed. Any way they're faking us out?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Apparently he asked out to do something else.

Beth Greene

Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Any way they're faking us out?

Was there a dumpster anywhere nearby? Wink

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Haven't followed any of FTWD since the first season, hated most of the characters (the only one I liked was the kid at the school getting supplies) and I was actually rooting for the zombies.

I started watching this season. I don't agree entirely with Morgan's "all life is precious" philosophy, I do like the Colt SAA and levergun carrying gunslinger and Maggie Grace's character so far.

Still the group in the stadium, gives it up, possibly without a fight (have to wait and see if there was a fight but I doubt it by what I saw in this last episode) to the scavengers??? I mean you could have just sniped the shit out of the scavenger group.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Now that I think about it, Nick is probably dead.

Whoever it is playing whatever the woman character Nick has hooked up with was on Talking Dead and mentioned she'll be hooking up with Morgan this year.

For all else, I'm particularly annoyed this season by the introduction of the female journalist as some beacon of truth and hope. As someone with too much time in journalism -- news photog -- don't hang all your hopes on a journalist. Professional dilettantes tend to know a lot less than they think.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thawed out,
thrown out
posted Hide Post
I give you all credit. I made it halfway through season 2 before the liberal logic aka lack of common sense made the show too frustrating to watch. Shame to hear about Nick. Interesting how the junkie had the most common sense.

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I particularly liked it when they were getting ready to pull out the swat vehicle with the cable truck. It showed the wheels spinning and smoking on the cable truck, then they cut away to that swat truck and the slack on the cable was just starting to be taken up

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phil in indy:
I particularly liked it when they were getting ready to pull out the swat vehicle with the cable truck. It showed the wheels spinning and smoking on the cable truck, then they cut away to that swat truck and the slack on the cable was just starting to be taken up

How'd that work? The road was at a right angle to the direction they had to pull the truck up.

Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phil in indy:

I caught this mistake immediately as well. So stupid. Do these shows have editors to review the stupid mistakes they make or do they just not care?

FTWD is probably better than TWD at this point but I still think this was a ridiculous episode. The actor who plays Nick wanted off the show so they had to quickly force his death.

There really was no explanation whatsoever for Nick to be that angry with Ennis that he would murder him. There was barely any buildup or escalation to the murder. Sure, Ennis was taunting him about not being able to feed him family but big deal... if the rest of the Vultures find out that Nick murdered Ennis, wouldn’t they want to wipe out Nick and his entire family?

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Well, the cable truck had lower gears, that's why. Duh.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StayFrosty:
Interesting how the junkie had the most common sense.

Apparently Junkie Depp couldn't spot a sociopath, even after living with it for weeks.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
I was under the impression that FTWD predates TWD, showing the early days of the outbreak. Now with Morgan crossing over, the two series are now lined up chronologically? Confused

Posts: 2640 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:
I was under the impression that FTWD predates TWD, showing the early days of the outbreak. Now with Morgan crossing over, the two series are now lined up chronologically? Confused

Correct and correct.

Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Then now it becomes more of the same, with even less to distinguish between the two.

Posts: 2640 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:
Then now it becomes more of the same, with even less to distinguish between the two.

Uhhh, okay... Confused

FTWD was already “more of the same.” It was a show about a group of people (some family and some strangers) forming a team to seek safety against the infected/walkers, while the bigger threat always ends up being other people. How was it ever any different of a show than TWD?