SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    hee haw roy clark
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

hee haw roy clark Login/Join 
Picture of side_shot
posted

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you have ever played a guitar, you will appreciate the extraordinary ability of this man. He can play anything with a string on it.

Yeah, I used to have a couple of guns.

Posts: 434 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marcushoss:
If you have ever played a guitar, you will appreciate the extraordinary ability of this man. He can play anything with a string on it.

QFT

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was outstanding. Thanks for posting.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Loved that show as a kid. Saturday nights would find us around the TV watching him and Buck Owens.

Thanks for the memories.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
https://www.bing.com/videos/se...1AE2009FC9&FORM=VIRE

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoIEMXGT124

Great musicianship and bad jokes, what's not to like? Big Grin

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/WJZY__j0Tyk

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Clark is an amazing player.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"It was fast cars and whiskey.....

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marcushoss:

Absolutely. Fluid and effortless mastery. I never listened to him much as I was into other styles of music, but whenever I come across him I am reminded of how good he is.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you need a used car

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

If you have any doubts, watch until the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTF4GjxSWy0

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Also a damn good pilot.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
Jimmy Henley shocked his dad and everybody else when he began playing the banjo at the age of 7. It was probably his winning the World Bluegrass Banjo Championship in Memphis, Tennessee at the age of 10 that caught Roy Clark's attention, resulting in Roy employing Jimmy for more than 25 years. This is one of Jimmy's appearances on Hee Haw in which Roy pretends being threatened by Jimmy's skill. The black band that appears at 1 minute 44 seconds is to cover a broadcast message that would be way more annoying than the band.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/nFadVIY3tS8

I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Gloom, despair, and agony on me...

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
An underratted performer & great guy too.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
Gloom, despair, and agony on me...

Big Grin

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post